These days, I’m just not sure. I’m somewhere between the here and the there. All I know is that I’m spending a lot of time at home. Oh, this doesn’t bother me at all. There’s a benefit to being a hermit. Here’s a few:
- I get to sing in the shower and marvel at my American Idolesque level of greatness. Since I’m my only audience, it’s a BIG ego boost.
- I get full use of the cable and internet I’m paying for.
- How else can I catch up to my Twilight gossip?
- More time to continue writing the novel I’ve been working on for 3 years.
- My opinions are the only ones that count!
- Knotty hair, bare feet and underwear are the dress-code.
- I’m an official tweeterer now. (Is that even a word?)
- My target weight gain is almost complete!
- I’m a more attentive mommy to my dogs.
- I have online “friends” now, mom!